Booked English to Bangla meaning
Looking for Booked English to Bangla meaning? Synonyms of Booked, Sentence example of Booked, English to Bengali Dictionary. Bengali translation of Booked.
Synonyms of Booked
No Synonyms found!
Use of Booked in a Sentence
- the books show a profit
- went to the hotel and booked in
- The shelves in his office are filled with books.
- That’s one of the best books I’ve read in a long time.
- a novelist who has written some wonderful books
- The library has many dictionaries and other reference books.
- the books of the Bible
- a story that is told in the Book of Job
- His schooling provided him with extensive book knowledge.
- She had plenty of book learning but no hands-on experience.
- They booked two seats at the theater.
- They booked tickets for a direct flight from London to New York.
- I booked a table at our favorite restaurant.
- She booked through her travel agent.
- We will need to book early.
- She booked me on a flight from Oslo to Paris.
- He was booked to sail on Monday.
- The band was booked to play at the reception.
First use of Booked
No information found!