Bitten English to Bangla meaning
Looking for Bitten English to Bangla meaning? Synonyms of Bitten, Sentence example of Bitten, English to Bengali Dictionary. Bengali translation of Bitten.
অর্থঃ দংশিত; দংশল; খাবলান;
Synonyms of Bitten
No Synonyms found!
Use of Bitten in a Sentence
- The hamster bit the child.
- She bit the cookie in half.
- Some people bite their nails when they feel nervous.
- A wild animal may bite if it is frightened.
- The patient had been bitten by a poisonous snake.
- The mosquitoes are biting tonight.
- Are the fish biting today?
- He ate the candy bar in three quick bites.
- She gave her lip a gentle bite.
- The fisherman felt a bite at the end of his line and reeled in a fish.
- My teenage daughter wears a special device at night to correct her bite.
- Don’t scratch that mosquito bite.
First use of Bitten
No information found!