Bias English to Bangla meaning
Looking for Bias English to Bangla meaning? Synonyms of Bias, Sentence example of Bias, English to Bengali Dictionary. Bengali translation of Bias.
Synonyms of Bias
favor, nonobjectivity, one-sidedness, partiality, parti pris, partisanship, ply, prejudice, tendentiousness
Use of Bias in a Sentence
- cut the cloth on the bias
- cut the meat on the bias
- his background biases him against foreigners
- cut cloth bias
- a predilection for travel
- a prepossession against technology
- a mindless prejudice against the unfamiliar
- a strong bias toward the plaintiff
- I incline to agree
- the experience biased him against foreigners
- her nature disposes her to trust others
- does fictional violence predispose them to accept real violence?
- He showed a bias toward a few workers in particular.
- Do they have a bias against women?
- The company was accused of racial bias.
- The decision was made without bias.
- She showed no bias toward older clients.
- a student with a strong bias towards the arts
- I don’t want to bias you against the movie, but I thought the book was much better.
- The circumstances could bias the results of the survey.
- made of fabric cut bias
- a judge disqualified because of bias
First use of Bias
The first known use of bias was in 1530