Better English to Bangla meaning
Looking for Better English to Bangla meaning? Synonyms of Better, Sentence example of Better, English to Bengali Dictionary. Bengali translation of Better.
Synonyms of Better
No Synonyms found!
Use of Better in a Sentence
- measures to further improve the quality of medical care
- immigrants hoping to better their lot
- a coat of paint would help that house
- tried to ameliorate the lives of people in the tenements
- Her second book is better than her first one.
- This one is no better than that one.
- She’s a better golfer than I am.
- He’s a better singer than he is an actor.
- He’s much better with children now that he’s a father himself.
- The weather is better today than it was yesterday.
- They came up with a better solution to the problem.
- Don’t you have something better to do than to watch TV all day?
- Her work wasn’t that good at first, but it’s getting better.
- Her work just keeps getting better and better.
- They are trying to better the lives of working people.
- He looked forward to bettering his acquaintance with the new neighbors.
- The team has bettered its chances of winning the championship.
- She bettered her previous performance.
- He set a record that has never been equaled or bettered.
- “How is she doing in school?” “She did badly at first, but now she’s doing much better.”
- She sings better than I do.
- He sings better than he acts.
- “Instead of writing to her, I’m going to visit her in person.” “Even better.”
- He knows the story much better than you do.
- Her paintings have become better known in recent years.
- There’s nothing I’d like better than to see you again.
- They shouldn’t treat him that way. He deserves better.
- be polite to your betters and to your inferiors in equal measure
First use of Better
No information found!