Calms English to Bangla meaning
Looking for Calms English to Bangla meaning? Synonyms of Calms, Sentence example of Calms, English to Bengali Dictionary. Bengali translation of Calms.
অর্থঃ শান্ত করা; শান্ত হত্তয়া; স্থির করা;
Synonyms of Calms
No Synonyms found!
Use of Calms in a Sentence
- The mayor asked the protesters to calm down so he could speak.
- the protests ended, and the streets were calm again
- the tranquil beauty of a formal garden
- watched the sunset of a serene summer’s evening
- remained placid despite the criticism
- grown peaceful in old age
- After two days of violent protests, the mayor appealed for calm.
- The calm was broken by another terrorist bombing.
- the calm of a church
- Police tried to restore calm after the riot.
- A quiet calm settled over the city.
- His words were effective in calming her fears.
- The medicine helped calm her breathing.
- The teacher asked us to remain calm after the fire alarm went off.
- Let’s try to have a calm discussion about your grades.
First use of Calms
No information found!