Bewail English to Bangla meaning
Looking for Bewail English to Bangla meaning? Synonyms of Bewail, Sentence example of Bewail, English to Bengali Dictionary. Bengali translation of Bewail.
অর্থঃ দুঃখ প্রকাশ করা
Synonyms of Bewail
bemoan, deplore, grieve (for), lament, mourn, wail (for)
Use of Bewail in a Sentence
- deplores the breakdown in family values
- lamenting the loss of their only child
- fans bewailed the defeat
- purists bemoaning the corruption of the language
- Many people bewailed the changes to the historic building.
- he invariably spends more time bewailing his predicament than trying to fix it
- bewailing their fate
First use of Bewail
The first known use of bewail was in the 14th century