Banner Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Banner, Sentence example of Banner
Synonyms of Banner
banderole (or banderol), colors, ensign, flag, guidon, jack, pendant (also pendent) [chiefly British], pennant, pennon, standard, streamer
Use of Banner in a Sentence
- our nation’s beloved banner
- The banner read "Kennedy Wins."
- welcome banners stretched across the street
- a bannered storefront
- News of the defeat was bannered in newspapers throughout the country.
- a banner Democratic county
- a banner year for business
- A banner was hung over the street advertising the local theater production.
- Banners were carried by members of each group marching in the parade.
- It was a banner year for the sales department.
- The team had a banner season last year.
- a banner year for apples
First use of Banner
The first known use of banner was in the 13th century