Awkwardness Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Awkwardness, Sentence example of Awkwardness
অর্থঃ জবুথবুভাব; অপাটব;
Synonyms of Awkwardness
No Synonyms found!
Use of Awkwardness in a Sentence
- periods of awkward silence
- a clumsy mechanic
- a maladroit politician
- a hopelessly inept defense attorney
- felt gauche and unsophisticated at formal parties
- She is awkward at dancing.
- He had large feet and his walk was awkward and ungainly.
- The story contained some awkward writing.
- She is an awkward writer.
- The machine is very awkward to operate.
- I often find myself in awkward situations.
- He was put in the awkward position of having to write the memo.
- There was an awkward pause in the conversation.
- He feels awkward with strangers.
First use of Awkwardness
No information found!