Austere Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Austere, Sentence example of Austere
অর্থঃ উগ্র; কৃচ্ছ্র; অত্যুগ্র; একান্ত অনাড়ম্বর; কঠোর; কঠোর আত্মসংযমী; অলংকারহীন; কঠোরভাবাপন্ন; নিরাভরণ; সরল; নিরলংকার; কঠিন;
Synonyms of Austere
authoritarian, flinty, hard, harsh, heavy-handed, ramrod, rigid, rigorous, severe, stern, strict, tough
Use of Austere in a Sentence
- an austere Puritan
- an austere critic
- an austere office
- austere diets
- severe military discipline
- stern arbiters of public morality
- living an austere life in the country
- the ascetic life of the monks
- They choose austere furnishings for the office.
- He was known for his austere style of writing.
- They lived an austere life in the country.
- an austere room
First use of Austere
The first known use of austere was in the 14th century