Augmenting Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Augmenting, Sentence example of Augmenting
Synonyms of Augmenting
accelerate, add (to), aggrandize, amplify, boost, build up, compound, enlarge, escalate, expand, extend, hype, increase, multiply, pump up, raise, stoke, supersize, swell, up
Use of Augmenting in a Sentence
- The impact of the report was augmented by its timing.
- She took a second job to augment her income.
- his waistline increased with age
- increased her landholdings
- enlarged the kitchen
- the inheritance augmented his fortune
- with each attempt the problems multiplied
- The money augmented his fortune.
- Heavy rains augmented the water supply.
First use of Augmenting
The first known use of augment was in the 14th century