Attitudes Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Attitudes, Sentence example of Attitudes
অর্থঃ আচরণ; ভঙ্গি; ঢঙ্; মনোভাব; ধারণা;
Synonyms of Attitudes
carriage, poise, posture, stance, station
Use of Attitudes in a Sentence
- depicted her in a reclining attitude
- a threatening attitude
- a helpful attitude
- a negative attitude
- He was showing some attitude in practice today, so the coach benched him.
- He has a positive attitude about the changes.
- She’s friendly and has a good attitude.
- You need to change your bad attitude.
- There’s been a change in his attitude since his accident.
- I don’t know what her problem is. She has a real attitude.
- I suggest you get rid of that attitude and shape up.
- He was showing some attitude during practice today, so the coach benched him.
First use of Attitudes
The first known use of attitude was in 1668