Attemptable Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Attemptable, Sentence example of Attemptable
অর্থঃ সাধনযোগ্য; প্রয়াসযোগ্য;
Synonyms of Attemptable
assay, endeavor, essay, seek, strive, try
Use of Attemptable in a Sentence
- He attempted to swim the swollen river.
- She failed the test on her first attempt but passed on her second attempt.
- a suicide attempt
- an attempt on the life of the president
- will attempt to photograph the rare bird
- tried to determine which was the better procedure
- endeavored to find crash survivors in the mountains
- will essay a dramatic role for the first time
- continues to strive for peace
- They’ve attempted a climb up Mount Everest once before.
- She attempted suicide early in their marriage.
- She failed her driving test on the first attempt but she succeeded on her second attempt.
- Her attempt at a home-cooked meal consisted of frozen fish sticks and a can of soup.
- attempt an escape
- attempt to solve the problem
- an attempt on the president’s life
First use of Attemptable
The first known use of attempt was in the 14th century