Attain Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Attain, Sentence example of Attain
অর্থঃ অর্জন করা
Synonyms of Attain
achieve, bag, chalk up, clock (up) [chiefly British], gain, hit, log, make, notch (up), rack up, ring up, score, win
Use of Attain in a Sentence
- attain a goal
- he attained preferment over his fellows
- They attained the top of the hill.
- will probably attain to a height of six feet
- a quest to attain enlightenment
- She refused to let the injury keep her from attaining her goal of being in the Olympics.
- This kind of tree can attain a height of 20 feet within just a few years.
- The car can attain a top speed of 200 mph.
- attain the top of the mountain
First use of Attain
The first known use of attain was in the 14th century