Attachable Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Attachable, Sentence example of Attachable
অর্থঃ ক্রোক যোগ্য
Synonyms of Attachable
affix, bend, fasten, fix
Use of Attachable in a Sentence
- attached the property
- attached herself to their cause
- was strongly attached to his family
- attach a label to a package
- attached great importance to public opinion polls
- fasten the reins to a post
- fixed the stake in the ground
- attach the W-2 form here
- affix your address label here
- I’ve attached an application to the brochure for you.
- She attached a note to the package.
- I attached the file to the e-mail.
- The handle attaches here on the top.
- attach a person’s salary
- attach a light to a bicycle
- the children were attached to their dog
- attach an officer to a headquarters
- attach no importance to a remark
- from the date the interest attaches
First use of Attachable
The first known use of attach was in the 14th century