Association Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Association, Sentence example of Association
অর্থঃ সমিতি, সংঘ
Synonyms of Association
affiliation, alliance, collaboration, confederation, connection, cooperation, hookup, liaison, linkup, partnership, relation, relationship, tie-up, union
Use of Association in a Sentence
- had a long association with the firm
- an alumni association
- His former school has only negative associations for him.
- an association of local business leaders
- They denied having any association with terrorists.
- They have a long association with the school and have donated millions of dollars to it.
- an athletic association
- pleasant associations with the beach
- freedom of association
First use of Association
The first known use of association was in 1535