Assisted Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Assisted, Sentence example of Assisted
অর্থঃ সহায়তা করা; সাহায্য করা; আনুকূল্য করা; সহযোগিতা করা;
Synonyms of Assisted
abet, aid, back, backstop, help, prop (up), support
Use of Assisted in a Sentence
- She assisted the boy with his lessons.
- assisted at the stove
- He wrote the story with an assist from a friend. [=with the help of a friend]
- was credited with 5 assists in the first half
- The device assists those who can’t climb stairs.
- The President was assisted by his advisers.
- She assisted the boy with his homework.
- Another doctor assisted him with the operation.
- Another doctor assisted with the operation.
- Federal agents are assisting with the investigation.
- She assisted in making the decision.
- The cream assists in the prevention of skin cancer.
- assist the patient up the stairs
First use of Assisted
The first known use of assist was in the 15th century