Assignment Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Assignment, Sentence example of Assignment
অর্থঃ কারও নির্দিষ্ট কাজ; প্রকল্প;হাস্তান্তরিত বস্তু; স্বত্ব-নিয়োগ; হস্তান্তরকরণ;
Synonyms of Assignment
chore, duty, job, task
Use of Assignment in a Sentence
- the assignment of a task
- Her assignment was to the embassy in India.
- a homework assignment
- charged with a variety of tasks
- the duties of a lifeguard
- the job of turning the company around
- every child was assigned chores
- a 2-month stint as a reporter
- a reporter’s assignment
- The students were given a homework assignment.
- The reporter’s assignment is to interview the candidate.
- The reporter is here on an assignment.
- The reporter is here on assignment.
- The article discusses the recent assignment of senators to some of the more powerful committees.
- her assignment to the embassy in India
- the computer’s assignment of a number to each image
- She asked if she could change her seating assignment.
First use of Assignment
The first known use of assignment was in the 14th century