Assertive Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Assertive, Sentence example of Assertive
অর্থঃ জাহির করে এমন; জিদপূর্ণ; প্রমাণকর; নিশ্চয়কর; দৃঢ়ঘোষণাকর; দাবি-পূর্ণ;
Synonyms of Assertive
aggressive, ambitious, enterprising, fierce, go-getting, high-pressure, in-your-face, militant, pushy, self-asserting, self-assertive
Use of Assertive in a Sentence
- an assertive leader
- assertive wines
- aggressive in his business dealings
- militant protesters rallied against the new law
- the more assertive speakers dominated the forum
- a self-assertive young upstart
- Their daughter is an assertive little girl.
- If you want people to listen to your opinions, you’ll need to learn to be more assertive.
First use of Assertive
The first known use of assertive was circa 1619