Arriving Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Arriving, Sentence example of Arriving
অর্থঃ ঘটা; আসা; উপনীত হত্তয়া; আগমন করা; আগত হত্তয়া; আবির্ভূত হত্তয়া; লাভ করা; পড়া; পৌঁছান; পৌঁছা;
Synonyms of Arriving
appear, come, get in, get through, land, show up, turn up
Use of Arriving in a Sentence
- The train arrived late.
- The crowd became silent when the officers arrived.
- The moment has arrived.
- After years of climbing the corporate ladder, he felt he had finally arrived.
- arrived at a decision
- He arrived home at six o’clock.
- We had some dinner before arriving at the station.
- When do you expect them to arrive in Boston?
- Their flight is due to arrive at 11:30.
- The train from New York is now arriving.
- They arrived late at the party.
- The mail hasn’t arrived yet.
- The new version of the software has finally arrived in stores.
- There’s always a lot to do when spring arrives.
- When is their baby expected to arrive?
- arrive home at six o’clock
- the time arrived to begin
- arrive at a decision
First use of Arriving
The first known use of arrive was in the 15th century