Arrested Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Arrested, Sentence example of Arrested
অর্থঃ ধরা; ধৃত; আধৃত;
Synonyms of Arrested
apprehend, bust [slang], collar, nab, nail, nick [British slang], pick up, pinch, pull in, restrain, run in, seize
Use of Arrested in a Sentence
- Police arrested the suspect.
- Sickness arrested his activities.
- Its growth was arrested.
- an arrested tumor
- arrest attention
- The investigation led to his arrest.
- The suspect was placed under arrest.
- The police arrested him on drug charges.
- The police officer said, “I’m arresting you in the name of the law.”
- The drugs can’t arrest the disease’s progress, but they can slow it down considerably.
- The police are investigating the case but they have not yet made any arrests.
- She was charged with resisting arrest.
- The information has led to the arrest of three suspects.
- arrest a disease
- arrest someone on suspicion of robbery
- colors that arrest the eye
- arrested tuberculosis
- developmental arrest
First use of Arrested
The first known use of arrest was in the 14th century