Arrangement Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Arrangement, Sentence example of Arrangement
অর্থঃ বিন্যাস; সাজানো; সুবিন্যস্তকরণ;বন্দোবস্ত; ব্যবস্থাআয়োজন; প্রস্তুতি;পরিকল্পনা;বিশেষ উদ্দেশ্যে উপযোগীকরণ (সঙ্গীত);সমঝোতা; মতৈক্য;
Synonyms of Arrangement
blueprint, design, game, game plan, ground plan, master plan, plan, program, project, road map, scheme, strategy, system
Use of Arrangement in a Sentence
- everything in neat arrangement
- was responsible for the arrangement of the details
- travel arrangements
- arrangements under the new regime
- a floral arrangement
- They changed the arrangement of furniture in the room.
- the collection and arrangement of data
- a chronological arrangement of historical events
- We tried several different arrangements of the parts.
- Having my brother and his wife living nearby was an ideal arrangement for our family.
- The family had very unusual living arrangements.
- “What were your sleeping arrangements?” “I slept on the bed while he slept on the floor.”
- We’ll have to change the seating arrangements for the dinner party.
- Her job includes arrangement of her boss’s travel plans.
- There was an unusual political arrangement between the two countries.
- the arrangement of furniture in a room
- make arrangements for a trip
- a flower arrangement
First use of Arrangement
The first known use of arrangement was in 1690