Aroused Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Aroused, Sentence example of Aroused
অর্থঃ সক্রিয় করা; জাগা; জাগান; সক্রিয় হত্তয়া; জাগানো;
Synonyms of Aroused
awake, awaken, knock up [British], rouse, wake, waken
Use of Aroused in a Sentence
- was aroused from a deep sleep by a loud noise
- a book that has aroused debate
- The report aroused a great deal of public interest.
- The husky sound of her voice could always arouse him.
- Their proposal is certain to arouse the opposition.
- a response aroused by a stimulus
First use of Aroused
The first known use of arouse was circa 1616