Arguments Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Arguments, Sentence example of Arguments
অর্থঃ যুক্তি; তর্ক; বিতর্ক; বিচার; তকরার; উপপত্তি; রচনার সারমর্ম; রচনার সূচি; বাদ; খিঁচ; ন্যায়;
Synonyms of Arguments
altercation, argle-bargle [chiefly British], argy-bargy [chiefly British], battle royal, bicker, brawl, contretemps, controversy, cross fire, disagreement, dispute, donnybrook, falling-out, fight, hassle, imbroglio, kickup, misunderstanding, quarrel, rhubarb, row, scrap, set-to, spat, squabble, tiff, wrangle
Use of Arguments in a Sentence
- a defense attorney’s closing argument
- having an argument over/about money
- They presented their arguments in favor of the proposal.
- They made a compelling argument for our participation.
- The committee presented strong arguments against building a new school.
- a lawyer’s closing argument at the trial
- His argument did not convince his opponents.
- Let us accept, for the sake of argument, that she is right.
- Don’t you want to hear both sides of the argument?
- They were always getting into arguments about politics.
- There were many arguments about the new design.
- They settled an argument that started in class.
- I don’t want to hear any arguments about whether you’ll go.
First use of Arguments
The first known use of argument was in the 14th century