Approaching Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Approaching, Sentence example of Approaching
অর্থঃ সমীপবর্তী; নিকট;
Synonyms of Approaching
belly up, close, close in, come up, draw on, near, nigh
Use of Approaching in a Sentence
- approach a destination
- was approached by several Broadway producers
- Try to approach the subject with an open mind.
- The time is fast approaching.
- the approach of summer
- In this book he makes his closest approach to greatness.
- experimenting with new lines of approach
- a highly individual approach to language
- The plane was on final approach.
- The cat approached the baby cautiously.
- Ease off the gas pedal to slow down as the bend in the road approaches.
- We are approaching the end of the fiscal year.
- This weekend we’re expecting temperatures approaching 100 degrees.
- The success rates approach 90 percent.
- He has a wild laugh that sometimes approaches hysteria.
- a reproduction that approaches the quality of the original painting
- The supervisor is quite easy to approach, so don’t hesitate to bring up any problems you have.
- We were advised to never be too aggressive when approaching a potential client.
- trying a more healthy approach
- The cat made a cautious approach.
- The quiet afternoon was interrupted by the approach of a motorboat.
- A loud growl warned us of the bear’s approach.
- With the approach of summer came longer, hotter days.
- approach a problem
- try a new approach
First use of Approaching
The first known use of approach was in the 13th century