Appraisement Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Appraisement, Sentence example of Appraisement
অর্থঃ মূল্যনির্ধারণ; গুণগ্রাহিতা; গুণগৌরব; নম্বর; নিরূপণ; মূল্যবিচার; সরকারি মূল্যায়ন; নির্ধারণ; মূল্যায়ন;
Synonyms of Appraisement
assess, estimate, evaluate, guesstimate, rate, set, valuate, value
Use of Appraisement in a Sentence
- appraise the damage
- appraise an actor’s career
- estimated the crowd at two hundred
- having their house appraised
- evaluate a student’s work
- a watercolor valued by the donor at $500
- a highly rated restaurant
- officials are trying to assess the damage
- The ring must be appraised by a jeweler before it can be insured.
- appraise the house and property
- What is the property’s appraised value?
- In the book, he appraises Hollywood’s recent films and contrasts them with several independent films.
First use of Appraisement
The first known use of appraise was in the 15th century