Apathetic Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Apathetic, Sentence example of Apathetic
অর্থঃ উদাসীন; অনাগ্রহী; বিমুখ;
Synonyms of Apathetic
casual, complacent, disinterested, incurious, indifferent, insensible, insouciant, nonchalant, perfunctory, pococurante, unconcerned, uncurious, uninterested
Use of Apathetic in a Sentence
- apathetic voters
- met the news with an impassive look
- was resolutely stoic even in adversity
- a phlegmatic man unmoved by tears
- charitable appeals met an apathetic response
- stolid workers wedded to routine
- Young people are becoming increasingly apathetic.
- the apathetic attitude of the public
- Surprisingly, most Americans are apathetic toward this important issue.
First use of Apathetic
The first known use of apathetic was in 1692