Answers Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Answers, Sentence example of Answers
অর্থঃ উত্তর; জবাব; সাড়া; সমাধান; প্রতিক্রিয়া; প্রতু্যত্তর; প্রতিভাষ; পরবাদ; কৈফিয়ৎ; আত্মপক্ষ সমর্থনে উক্তি;
Synonyms of Answers
comeback, rejoinder, replication, reply, response, retort, return
Use of Answers in a Sentence
- His answer surprised us.
- knows the answer
- His only answer was to walk out.
- More money is not the answer.
- The show is television’s answer to the newsmagazines.
- think carefully before answering
- answer for a debt
- He must answer for his crimes.
- She answered to the description.
- The home team scored first but the visitors answered quickly.
- an old bucket answered for a sink
- answer a question
- answer yes or no
- answer an accusation
- answers the description
- answer a need
- answered the call to arms
- answer a riddle
- had answers to all their questions
- a response to the call for recruits
- a point-by-point reply to the accusation
- a salesman with a quick rejoinder to every argument
- she made a cutting retort to her critics
- I asked him a simple question and he gave me a long and confusing answer.
- I didn’t believe her answer.
- They wouldn’t give me a straight answer to my question.
- I didn’t know the right answer.
- That is the wrong answer.
- Do you know the answer to this question?
- He knew the answers to only 3 of the 10 questions.
- The answers are listed in the back of the book.
- She answered all my questions.
- He answered only three of the test questions correctly.
- When the police asked him his name, he refused to answer.
- When I ask you a question I expect you to answer me!
- Answer me this: where have you put my money?
- I sent her a letter asking for her help, but she never answered.
- The phone rang repeatedly, but no one answered.
- Would somebody please answer the phone?
- I knocked on the door but no one answered.
- No one answered the door.
- knew the answer
- answered for the children’s safety
- must answer for their crime
- answered to the description
- answered the purpose
- answer a riddle
- answer the complaint
First use of Answers
The first known use of answer was before the 12th century