Annihilated Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Annihilated, Sentence example of Annihilated
Synonyms of Annihilated
abolish, black out, blot out, cancel, clean (up), efface, eradicate, erase, expunge, exterminate, extirpate, liquidate, obliterate, root (out), rub out, snuff (out), stamp (out), sweep (away), wipe out
Use of Annihilated in a Sentence
- Bombs annihilated the city.
- annihilated the visitors 56–0
- a right to freedom that cannot be annihilated
- Fear can annihilate one’s confidence.
- matter and antimatter annihilate each other
- The enemy troops were annihilated.
- He annihilated his opponent in the last election.
First use of Annihilated
The first known use of annihilate was in 1525