Among Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Among, Sentence example of Among
অর্থঃ অনেকের বা বহুর মধ্যে
Synonyms of Among
amid (or amidst), mid, midst, through
Use of Among in a Sentence
- hidden among the trees
- living among artists
- discontent among the poor
- wittiest among poets
- divided among the heirs
- quarreling among themselves
- made a fortune among themselves
- economic cooperation between nations
- between you and me and the lamppost
- discontent among the peasants
- The disease spread quickly among the members of the community.
- The house is nestled among the trees.
- The ball was hidden among the leaves.
- There were ducks among the geese.
- There were several hecklers scattered among the crowd.
- He lived among artists and writers.
- The people of the town were frightened to think that a killer might be living among them.
- My ball landed among the trees.
- You’re among friends.
- There is discontent amongst voters.
- The candy was divided among the friends.
- among the best
First use of Among
The first known use of among was before the 12th century