Amid Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Amid, Sentence example of Amid
অর্থঃ অভ্যন্তরে; মধ্যস্থলে; মধ্যে; মাঝখানে;
Synonyms of Amid
among (also amongst), mid, midst, through
Use of Amid in a Sentence
- amid the crowd
- amid the fighting
- resigned amid rumors of misconduct
- It was hard to hear amid all the cheering.
- The investigation comes amid growing concerns.
- Amid such changes, one thing stayed the same.
- He managed to escape amid the confusion.
- There was a single dark bird amid a flock of white pigeons.
- The champ advanced amid cheering crowds.
First use of Amid
The first known use of amid was before the 12th century