Ambition Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Ambition, Sentence example of Ambition
অর্থঃ উচ্চাভিলাষ, উচ্চ-আকাঙ্ক্ষা
Synonyms of Ambition
ambitiousness, aspiration, go-getting
Use of Ambition in a Sentence
- With her talent and fierce ambition, she became a very successful actress.
- Her ambition is to start her own business.
- felt sick and had no ambition
- driven by ambition
- an aspiration to become president someday
- has literary pretensions
- My first ambition as a child was to be in the circus.
- He lacked ambition and couldn’t compete with the others.
- My ambition is to become a jet pilot.
- I’m tired and have no ambition.
First use of Ambition
The first known use of ambition was in the 14th century