Amaze Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Amaze, Sentence example of Amaze
অর্থঃ হতবুদ্ধি করা
Synonyms of Amaze
astonish, astound, bowl over, dumbfound (also dumfound), flabbergast, floor, rock, shock, startle, stun, stupefy, surprise (also surprize), thunderstrike
Use of Amaze in a Sentence
- He amazed audiences with the power of his voice.
- The fireworks display never ceases to amaze.
- surprised to find them at home
- a discovery that astonished the world
- too astounded to respond
- amazed by the immense size of the place
- flabbergasted by his angry refusal
- He has amazed audiences around the world with his magic tricks.
- It amazes me that no one noticed the error.
- Her garden’s beauty never fails to amaze.
- His skill with the ball amazed us.
First use of Amaze
The first known use of amaze was before the 12th century