Amateur Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Amateur, Sentence example of Amateur
Synonyms of Amateur
dabbler, dilettante, hobbyist, layman, nonexpert, nonprofessional, potterer, putterer, tinkerer
Use of Amateur in a Sentence
- She played soccer as an amateur before turning professional.
- The people running that company are a bunch of amateurs.
- an amateur athlete
- a painting obviously done by an amateur
- remained an amateur despite lucrative offers
- had no patience for dilettantes
- a dabbler who started novels but never finished them
- shows talent but is still a mere tyro
- an amateurish actor
- amateur athletes
First use of Amateur
The first known use of amateur was in 1757