Amalgamated Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Amalgamated, Sentence example of Amalgamated
অর্থঃ সমবায়ী; মিশ্রিত; সংযুক্ত; সম্মিলিত; ঐক্যবদ্ধ; মিলিত;
Synonyms of Amalgamated
No Synonyms found!
Use of Amalgamated in a Sentence
- mix the salad greens
- mix a drink
- fear mingled with anticipation in my mind
- a sense of duty commingled with a fierce pride drove her
- blended several teas to create a balanced flavor
- in his mind reality and fantasy merged
- telling details that coalesce into a striking portrait
- refugees who were readily amalgamated into the community
- a building in which modernism and classicism are fused
- amalgamating different styles of music
- They amalgamated the hospital and the university.
First use of Amalgamated
No information found!