Alternate Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Alternate, Sentence example of Alternate
Synonyms of Alternate
No Synonyms found!
Use of Alternate in a Sentence
- a day of alternate sunshine and rain
- a plant with alternate leaves
- alternate layers of brick and stone
- He works on alternate days.
- took the alternate route home
- did not approve of their son’s alternate lifestyle
- alternated comedies and dramas
- Rain alternated with sun.
- They chose twelve jurors and two alternates.
- Alternate shades of wood formed a pattern around the window.
- We took an alternate route because of the traffic.
- Due to an emergency, the plane landed at an alternate airport.
- The poem alternates fear and hope.
- The light and dark woods alternate to form an elegant pattern around the window.
- The town has elected five councilors and two alternates.
- alternate sunshine and rain
- alternate layers of cake and filling
- We meet on alternate days.
- I alternate running and lifting weights.
- alternate juror
- twelve jurors and three alternates
First use of Alternate
The first known use of alternate was circa 1535