Along Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Along, Sentence example of Along
অর্থঃ কেবল, একাকী,নিঃসঙ্গ
Synonyms of Along
ahead, forth, forward, forwards, on, onward (also onwards)
Use of Along in a Sentence
- walking along the road
- a house along the river
- made stops along the way
- a new agreement along the lines of the first
- move along
- word was passed along
- brought his wife along
- walked to school along with her friends
- work along with colleagues
- along about July 17
- plans are far along
- a bill came along with the package
- brought an extra one along
- tell him I’ll be along to see him
- We walked along the beach.
- The chairs were lined up along the wall.
- The ship sailed along the coast.
- We drove to Boston and we stopped along the way for lunch.
- We walked along beside the road.
- I was just walking along, minding my own business.
- The police told the people in the crowd to move along.
- We looked at the houses as we drove along.
- Plans for a new stadium are already pretty far along.
- Walk along the trail.
- He stopped along the way.
- Move along.
- I brought a friend along.
- The project is pretty well along.
- I knew it was you all along.
First use of Along
The first known use of along was before the 12th century