Allowance Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Allowance, Sentence example of Allowance
অর্থঃ ভাতা, বিশেষ সুবিধা
Synonyms of Allowance
allotment, cut, end, part, piece, portion, proportion, quota, share, slice, take
Use of Allowance in a Sentence
- a salary that includes a cost-of-living allowance
- Each child receives a weekly allowance.
- provide an allowance of time for recreation
- a trade-in allowance
- Some allowance should be made for her inexperience.
- a monthly allowance for household expenses
- Each of their children gets a weekly allowance of five dollars.
- the recommended daily allowance of vitamin C
- the tax allowance for married couples
- They performed poorly, but allowances should be made for their inexperience.
- He earns his weekly allowance.
- an allowance of time
- an allowance to support the deceased’s family
- an allowance for depreciation
- allowance of a deduction
First use of Allowance
The first known use of allowance was in the 14th century