অর্থঃ অপরাধ সংকট কালে অভিযুক্ত ব্যক্তির উপস্থিত না থাকার ওজর
Synonyms of Alibi
apology, defense, excuse, justification, plea, reason
Use of Alibi in a Sentence
- His alibi was that he was at the movies at the time of the crime.
- made up an alibi for why she missed the meeting
- His wife was his alibi.
- said by way of apology that he would have met them if he could
- his speech was an apologia for his foreign policy
- used illness as an excuse for missing the meeting
- her usual plea that she was nearsighted
- used any pretext to get out of work
- his alibi failed to stand scrutiny
- Nobody could confirm his alibi that he was at the movies.
- Her doctor is her alibi: she was in surgery at the time of the murder.
- She made up an alibi for why she missed the meeting.
- She made up an alibi for why she was late.