Calmly English to Bangla meaning
Looking for Calmly English to Bangla meaning? Synonyms of Calmly, Sentence example of Calmly, English to Bengali Dictionary. Bengali translation of Calmly.
Synonyms of Calmly
No Synonyms found!
Use of Calmly in a Sentence
- The mayor asked the protesters to calm down so he could speak.
- the protests ended, and the streets were calm again
- the tranquil beauty of a formal garden
- watched the sunset of a serene summer’s evening
- remained placid despite the criticism
- grown peaceful in old age
- After two days of violent protests, the mayor appealed for calm.
- The calm was broken by another terrorist bombing.
- the calm of a church
- Police tried to restore calm after the riot.
- A quiet calm settled over the city.
- His words were effective in calming her fears.
- The medicine helped calm her breathing.
- The teacher asked us to remain calm after the fire alarm went off.
- Let’s try to have a calm discussion about your grades.
First use of Calmly
No information found!