Banter Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Banter, Sentence example of Banter
অর্থঃ তরল হাস্য পরিহাসে উত্যক্ত করা
Synonyms of Banter
chaff, fool, fun, gag, jape, jest, jive, joke, jolly, josh, kid, quip, wisecrack, yuk (or yuck) [slang]
Use of Banter in a Sentence
- The two friends bantered with each other.
- listening to their lively banter
- the teacher bantered pleasantly, albeit a bit awkwardly, with the students at the school dance
- I enjoyed hearing their good-natured banter.
- members of the Algonquin Round Table were known for their brilliant and witty banter
First use of Banter
The first known use of banter was in 1653