Banish Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Banish, Sentence example of Banish
অর্থঃ নির্বাসিত করা, বিতাড়িত করা
Synonyms of Banish
deport, displace, exile, expatriate, relegate, transport
Use of Banish in a Sentence
- a dictator who banishes anyone who opposes him
- He was banished from court.
- banished for seditious activities
- a writer who exiled himself for political reasons
- illegal aliens will be deported
- a convict who was transported to Australia
- He was banished for life.
- The dictator banished anyone who opposed him.
- banish fears
First use of Banish
The first known use of banish was in the 14th century