Balking Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Balking, Sentence example of Balking
অর্থঃ উপেক্ষা করা; এড়াইয়া যাত্তয়া; বাধা দেত্তয়া; ব্যাহত করা; করা; মুখে মুখে জবাব দেত্তয়া; তর্ক করা;
Synonyms of Balking
baffle, beat, checkmate, discomfit, foil, frustrate, thwart
Use of Balking in a Sentence
- The horse balked at the jump and threw the rider.
- The pitcher was charged with a balk.
- frustrated attempts at government reform
- the army thwarted his attempt at a coup
- foiled by her parents, he stopped trying to see her
- baffled by the maze of rules and regulations
- officials felt that legal restrictions had balked their efforts to control crime
- The horse balked and would not jump the fence.
- The runner on third base tried to make the pitcher balk.
- the constant interruptions proved to be a balk to the flow of conversation
- the horse balked
First use of Balking
The first known use of balk was before the 12th century