Balk Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Balk, Sentence example of Balk
অর্থঃ কড়িকাঠ; বাধা; প্রতিবন্ধকতা; বাধাবিঘ্ন; দেরী; বিলম্ব; মুলতুবি; পার্বত্যাঁচলের অকর্ষিত অংশ; অধিত্যকা; শৈলশিরা; আড়কাঠ; বর্গা; প্রতিবন্ধক; চৌকানা ত্ত লম্বা তক্তা;
Synonyms of Balk
Use of Balk in a Sentence
- The horse balked at the jump and threw the rider.
- The pitcher was charged with a balk.
- frustrated attempts at government reform
- the army thwarted his attempt at a coup
- foiled by her parents, he stopped trying to see her
- baffled by the maze of rules and regulations
- officials felt that legal restrictions had balked their efforts to control crime
- The horse balked and would not jump the fence.
- The runner on third base tried to make the pitcher balk.
- the constant interruptions proved to be a balk to the flow of conversation
- the horse balked