Balance Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Balance, Sentence example of Balance
অর্থঃ দাড়ি পাল্লা ; ভারসাম্য ; জমাখরচের পূর্ণ সমতা
Synonyms of Balance
counterpoise, equilibration, equilibrium, equipoise, poise, stasis
Use of Balance in a Sentence
- trouble keeping your balance on a sailboat
- Gymnasts must have a good sense of balance.
- when the two sides of the scale are in balance
- achieving balance in a work of art
- has a comfortable balance in the bank
- The balance of the evidence lay on the side of the defendant.
- the balance of a free election
- The comedic character serves as a balance to the serious subject matter of the play.
- a watch’s balance
- our future hangs in the balance as we await his decision
- the meeting went well on balance
- balancing a book on her head
- I struggled to balance my career and family life.
- balanced the scales by adding a little more on one side
- balancing a company’s books
- sent a check to balance her account
- balance a mathematical equation
- He served black coffee to help balance out the sweetness of the dessert.
- The good times balanced the bad times.
- balance the profit and loss to see what had been gained
- Try balancing on one foot.
- His speed will likely balance out his competitor’s greater strength.
- balances and temporizes on matters that demand action
- She had trouble keeping her balance as the boat rocked back and forth.
- The skater suddenly lost his balance and fell.
- Another skater bumped into him and knocked him off balance.
- Gymnasts need flexibility and balance.
- She has a good sense of balance.
- To provide balance in her news story, she interviewed members of both political parties.
- Temperature changes could upset the delicate balance of life in the forest.
- To lose weight you need the proper balance of diet and exercise.
- The food had a perfect balance of sweet and spicy flavors.
- It’s important to keep your life in balance.
- I find it difficult to balance on one foot.
- He had trouble balancing on his skis.
- He helped his daughter balance on her bicycle before she started peddling.
- The legislature is still trying to balance the state’s budget.
- He balances his checkbook every month.
- Something’s wrong: the books don’t balance.
- a balance of $10 on the credit side
- balanced her checkbook
- balance an equation
- balanced the powers of the three branches of government
First use of Balance
The first known use of balance was in the 13th century