Averse Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Averse, Sentence example of Averse
Synonyms of Averse
Use of Averse in a Sentence
- She was not averse to taking chances.
- a conservative risk-averse investor
- disinclined to move again
- disinclined for reading
- hesitant about asking for a date
- a reluctant witness
- seems loath to trust anyone
- averse to hard work
- not averse to an occasional drink
- I’m not averse to broccoli if it’s cooked right.
- averse to exercise
First use of Averse
The first known use of averse was in 1597