Assembled Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Assembled, Sentence example of Assembled
অর্থঃ একত্র; সমবেত; জড়; একাট্টা; সঙ্ঘটিত; একজাই; একজোট;
Synonyms of Assembled
cluster, collect, concenter, concentrate, conglomerate, congregate, convene, converge, forgather (or foregather), gather, meet, rendezvous
Use of Assembled in a Sentence
- They assembled a team of experts to solve the problem.
- assemble a new bicycle
- The club assembles once a month.
- a crowd quickly gathered
- collected books on gardening
- experts assembled for a conference
- congregating under a shelter
- We’ll need to assemble a list of songs for the concert.
- She assembled all of her old photos into three albums.
- Hundreds of notes and letters were assembled into a book.
- A team of scientists was assembled to study the problem.
- The U.S. Constitution gives people the right to assemble peacefully.
- A crowd had assembled in front of the courthouse during the trial.
- After dinner, the men would assemble in the living room to watch the game on TV.
- The club assembles once a month to discuss upcoming activities.
- Their father helped them assemble their new bicycles in the garage.
- The cars are assembled on an assembly line.
- assembled the crew
- assemble a toy
- the right to assemble peacefully
First use of Assembled
The first known use of assemble was in the 13th century