Alliance Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Alliance, Sentence example of Alliance
অর্থঃ মৈত্রী, সন্ধি, কুটুম্বিতা
Synonyms of Alliance
accord, compact, convention, covenant, pact, treaty
Use of Alliance in a Sentence
- nations in close alliance
- a closer alliance between government and industry
- the alliance of Western nations
- an alliance of industry and academia
- We need to form a closer alliance between government and industry.
- strengthen the alliance of western nations
- There has been a pattern of shifting alliances in the political world.
- The article condemns what some say is an unholy alliance between government and media.
- one nation working in alliance with another
- There is disagreement within the alliance about how to deal with this problem.
- The oil company and the environmental group formed an unusual alliance.
- the Alliance for Arts Education
First use of Alliance
The first known use of alliance was in the 13th century