Care Bengali Meaning | Dictionary English to Bangla
Care English to Bangla meaning
Looking for Care English to Bangla meaning? Synonyms of Care, Sentence example of Care, English to Bengali Dictionary. Bengali translation of Care.
অর্থঃ যত্ন, সতর্কতা; তত্ত্ববধান
Synonyms of Care
No Synonyms found!
Use of Care in a Sentence
- I could care less what happens
- a face worn by years of care
- crimes caused concern in the neighborhood
- acted with typical maternal solicitude
- plagued by anxiety and self-doubt
- financial worries
- She used care in selecting a doctor for her son.
- The children have inadequate medical care and little formal education.
- We need to provide poor people with better dental care.
- She wrote a book about car care.
- With proper care, the machine should last a decade or more.
- She is an expert on skin care.
- She knows a lot about the care and feeding of horses.
- She looks as if all the cares of the world are on her shoulders.
- He doesn’t care if he gets fired.
- I care what happens to her.
- On Valentine’s Day, send her flowers to show that you care.
- I didn’t know you cared.
- I wouldn’t care to be in your shoes right now.
- I’m going for a walk. Would you care to join me?
- He’ll show the photos to anyone who cares to see them.
- More factors influenced her decision than she cares to admit.
First use of Care
No information found!
Also See Care in