Care English to Bangla meaning
Looking for Care English to Bangla meaning? Synonyms of Care, Sentence example of Care, English to Bengali Dictionary. Bengali translation of Care.
অর্থঃ যত্ন, সতর্কতা; তত্ত্ববধান
Synonyms of Care
No Synonyms found!
Use of Care in a Sentence
- I could care less what happens
- a face worn by years of care
- crimes caused concern in the neighborhood
- acted with typical maternal solicitude
- plagued by anxiety and self-doubt
- financial worries
- She used care in selecting a doctor for her son.
- The children have inadequate medical care and little formal education.
- We need to provide poor people with better dental care.
- She wrote a book about car care.
- With proper care, the machine should last a decade or more.
- She is an expert on skin care.
- She knows a lot about the care and feeding of horses.
- She looks as if all the cares of the world are on her shoulders.
- He doesn’t care if he gets fired.
- I care what happens to her.
- On Valentine’s Day, send her flowers to show that you care.
- I didn’t know you cared.
- I wouldn’t care to be in your shoes right now.
- I’m going for a walk. Would you care to join me?
- He’ll show the photos to anyone who cares to see them.
- More factors influenced her decision than she cares to admit.
First use of Care
No information found!