Called English to Bangla meaning
Looking for Called English to Bangla meaning? Synonyms of Called, Sentence example of Called, English to Bengali Dictionary. Bengali translation of Called.
অর্থঃ নামক; অভিহিত; নাম ধরা; আখ্যাত; আহূত; নিমন্ত্রিত;
Synonyms of Called
No Synonyms found!
Use of Called in a Sentence
- She called up and asked if we wanted to come over for dinner.
- call out a number
- Call me up when you get back from your vacation.
- was summoned to answer charges
- called the legislature into special session
- cited for drunken driving
- convoked a Vatican council
- convened the students
- mustered the troops
- He called to passersby for help.
- She called up to her husband, who was at the top of the stairs.
- Her husband called back down to her.
- She saw her friends across the street and called over to them.
- He called her name in his sleep.
- The birds were calling as the sun rose.
- I call once a week to talk to my parents.
- Where are you calling from?
- May I say who’s calling?
- I try to call my parents at least once a week.
- A local call costs less than a long-distance or an international call.
- If there are any calls for me during the meeting, say that I’ll call back later.
- I got a call from my brother last night.
- He gave a call to passersby for help.
- We heard a bird that had a very loud and unusual call.
- He’s an expert at doing bird calls.
- He has a large collection of duck calls.
- the call of a trumpet
- The government has issued a call to its supporters to defend it and hopes they will answer its call.
- The campaigners renewed their calls for reform.
First use of Called
No information found!