Buzz English to Bangla meaning
Looking for Buzz English to Bangla meaning? Synonyms of Buzz, Sentence example of Buzz, English to Bengali Dictionary. Bengali translation of Buzz.
অর্থঃ ভন ভন শব্দ করা
Synonyms of Buzz
No Synonyms found!
Use of Buzz in a Sentence
- buzzed him in
- Flies were buzzing around the picnic tables.
- The hall buzzed with excitement as the audience waited for the show to start.
- My mind is buzzing with ideas.
- The nurse buzzed the doctor who was on duty.
- She buzzed her secretary to say she was going out for lunch.
- Ring the bell when you arrive and someone will buzz you into the building.
- Let me buzz you out.
- We heard the buzz of the bees as we walked through the garden.
- When the machine is turned on, it makes a quiet buzz.
- There was a buzz of voices in the hall as the audience waited for the show to start.
- What’s the latest buzz about their marriage?
- The buzz is that she turned down the job because the pay was too low.
- There’s been quite a buzz about the new movie.
- The team’s new players are creating a buzz among baseball fans.
- There’s been a lot of buzz about the new movie.
First use of Buzz
No information found!